About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ah, the good ole days!

I remember when tea parties with my favorite dolls and plastic cookies were so fascinating to me as a little girl! I would sit in my playroom for hours chatting with my dolls and sipping my hot tea (kool-aid), as I wore my sparkling princess dress and my moms high heels~ along with her hot pink lipstick & red blush in all of the wrong places. :) It tickles me that as a little girl you try so hard to be all grown up so fast, and then at some point in your life when you finally are all grown up, you strive so hard to feel a sense of your past again. You realize how good it felt.

It makes my heart smile when i am able to look at photographs that i have captured and them bring back those simple memories from my past. Being a photographer, you get to live vicariously through the little ones. :) I love that about my job! It is so much fun getting to relive the good ole days, everyday!

I am counting down the days until im in AR. I am happy to say that i am completely booked while i am there from June 5th-June 22nd, and only have a few sessions left for my July 24th-August 3rd trip.

I am now booking Arkansas sessions from August 28th-September 7th.

Im looking forward to all of my sessions... Cant wait to meet everyone!











1 comment:

Kari Wright said...

I just found your blog TODAY! LOL I didn't realize you had one until Lindsey sent me the link to look at her pics..silly me! I STILL love looking at our photos...our house is like an art gallery now with all the beautiful pictures you took!! Our family and friends just walk in and "browse around" and love seeing all the special moments you captured..especially the ones with the kids together!!

Kari