About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

***FREE "WEDDING" GIVEAWAY***

Im so excited! We have decided to start giving away 1 free wedding per year! Every year, the giveaway will have a catch to it! And this announcement will be posted randomly.

The catch:

The wedding or reception has to take place on the beach! All you have to do is get my assistant and I there with a place to stay and we will shoot your wedding at no charge! We will travel anywhere in the world! Oh, and your wedding date must fall between June 2008-June 2009! Please contact us asap to tell us all about your big day! This opportunity will be booked quickly!

No comments: