About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank you.. Thank you..Thank you..

Thank you all so much for your photo submissions! I have selected the models that i need for the children's advertisement in July! I will keep all of your pictures on file for future casting calls. I really do appreciate the quick response. I think I had about 20 clients send me images within the 1st 2 hours of posting the blog. You guys are fabulous!

Lauren

No comments: