About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, June 16, 2008

HS SENIOR SESSION

I couldn't wait to share a few pics from this session. Hayley was absolutely adorable! She has the sweetest little family too. Her mom and sister came along with us, and they kept me rolling the whole time. I definitely didn't have to control this shoot. It just came natural for her!

















1 comment:

Avery said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable! I love the guitar ones... and a blue guitar at that! Perfection! She's lovely, great job girl. I'll call you later today!