About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

From Yesterday's Inbox...

Lauren-

I apologize for not being able to sit down and email you earlier, but ever since we saw your post of Ethan's pictures, Julie and I have been in total amazement of your work, your passion and your true gift!!! Simpy said, the pictures were absolutely the BEST!! I cannot begin to say enough great things about your personality, character and talent. You captured Ethan so well and we are blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you. The entire session was incredible and it shows in your work. You have found a friend for life in both Julie and I- so be prepared, we will bringing you to Iowa to photograph any future babies!! We our absolutely serious about bringing you to Iowa when that day comes and we hope you won't mind adding another state to your travels!! We're on edge for all of the photos, but PLEASE, take your time, enjoy being home with family and friends and have a great work trip/vacation!! We will wait patiently, especially since we know now how great they are going to be!!! Thank you, you truly are an amazing woman!!

Sean/Julie


Thank you guys so much! I am really looking forward to watching your family grow and being apart of the many memories that you will share over the years to come.

The samples from this shoot are under the blog titled- Ethan #2!

No comments: