About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

From Today's Inbox...

Lauren- Got my Order today! OMG -- the pictures on the website are amazing, but in person, WOW!!! I just wanted to cry! They are absolutely the best ever!!! :) Thank you so much -- we had a blast and look forward to doing it again! AND…thank you for the photo books/box -- You are a 'Class Act' in your business!!!
Jenny

This email just melted my heart! Thought i would share...




Ok, i have def exceeded my limit for posting blogs in one day! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Avery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

The blog looks great, Lauren! Looking foward to our "appointment!"