About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, June 23, 2008

Little A

Here are a few pics from a session that i had while in AR of little miss Ava. She was a cutie pie, and her parents were the ideal parents to have. Her dad was the biggest jokester, and her mom was just as cute as she could be! This little one def showed me her serious side throughout the session! It was precious :) Oh, and here is another "colorful door" pic.. Everyone loves those funky doors. They do make pretty neat pictures!













No comments: