About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

WOW! I am editing like crazy today! This is why i love my job! I get to wake up everyday and meet the most amazing families and children that have welcomed me into their lives, & come back with the most fabulous & unique images captured from each session. I wouldnt trade it for the world!

Thank you all for being so patient. Your Sneak Peeks will be posted soon. Keep checking back...


These little kiddos are adorable! And i love the colors chosen for them to wear. So modern & fun! Just my style...








No comments: