About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LOOKING FOR "KIDDO" MODELS

Hey guys,

I know this is last minute, however, I am looking for "kiddo" models to use in an advertisement for a children' s magazine!

Requirements:

Little Girl-
5-7 years old
Tall
Thin
Light Blonde Hair- prefer long hair
Tan Complexion

2 Little Boys-
1-3 years old
5-7 years old
Blonde or Brunette
Tan Complexion


If you are interested, or know someone else that may be interested, please email me an image of your child (may be a simple snapshot) to info@laurenharrisphotography.com or laurenharris21@yahoo.com.

All images must be submitted by July 10th. The shoot will take place in Little Rock, AR. the week of July 20th. It will be a summer setting (i.e., pool, sand, beach wear, fun colored umbrellas, lounge chairs, popsicles, etc..) Wardrobe will be provided by an upscale children's clothing boutique!

You will receive all of the proofs from this photo shoot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, I am one of Tiffany and Loddie's friends and I have a little boy(Hayden)that is 4. He has chin lengnth blonde hair and a dark complection. I would be glad to send you a photo of him, and you could see if he would be useful for one of your shoots. Please let me know if you still are needing "kiddo models".
You can email me at amberdramsey@yahoo.com or call me at 501-650-6867
Thank-You
Amber