About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ethan #2- he melted my heart!

YES! Another Ethan! Aside from my one and only little brother, I have never met or heard of another Ethan before.. Im glad to now know another little cutie out there with that name. My personal opinion~ I think there is something really special about having that name. I know this, I have never met anyone that has the heart, mind, and soul (and talent) that my little brother has. I am seven years older than him, and I still to this day look up to him and admire everything that he is.

Anyways,

I had a FABULOUS shoot today with this precious new family of 3. Little Ethan was born 10 days ago and he was just adorable. He really let me see his personality, to say the least :)
The session was perfect. They had the most beautiful home, two dogs (golden retrievers- my fav) and let me just say, they were the sweetest & easiest people in the world to be around. We had everything in common... I loved it! I couldnt wait to get home and to post a few the images.

It was a pleasure getting to know you two... Hope you enjoy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us connected to the new little one in the family. Grandpa Beard #2 says "He's a keeper". We figured you wouldn't throw him away! The pictures are fantastic and so cute! Can't wait until we get to hold him in person... soon I hope. Keep up the good work LHP - you are doing a FINE job! Love to Ethan and his Mom and Dad. Aunt Rosanne and Uncle (Grandpa #2) Gerry