About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Talk about ADORABLE!!!

All I can say is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I had the honor of shooting this precious little family of 3. I photographed Braelyn's 1 year old portraits (a few shown below) 3 days prior to shooting her 1 year old birthday party! Those pics will be posted soon as well. It was a Pink Princess Pool Party! It was just fabulous...
Talk about a sweet, playful, and loving 1 year old... She smiled, laughed, played, and was soooo happy throughout the session! I think her mouth was wide open the whole time :) It must be tough being so cute- it shouldn't be allowed! HA


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got tears!!!She looks so big and beautiful. You were so great to work with and did an AMAZING job. I can't wait to see the rest.