About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

HOLIDAY SCHEDULE!!!!

The holiday schedule is officially open! Bookings for September and October have begun. They book extremely quick so if you want photos and cards in time for the holidays, contact me *now*. All sessions requiring holiday delivery must be completed prior to November 1st. Orders will be due on November 7th.
I'm booking my regular sessions. If you haven't had a session with me previously, here's a little run down on how it works. Full sessions are 1-2 hours long and we do the whole shebang! Family images, sibling images, individual images of the kiddos, fun stuff all the way around. We can do on-location or in your home, clothing changes are always welcome. We'll basically play and have fun and aim to capture a variety of images. Images of your family and kiddos being themselves, having fun, being together. We do have unique & custom holiday cards available & wonderful ideas for family-holiday images!

MY TRAVEL SCHEDULE:

Dates available in Arkansas (Little Rock & Fayetteville):

August 29th-September 8th

October 17th- October 25th

Please contact me for dates available in Michigan!!!

No comments: