About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FREE BEACH WEDDING GIVEAWAY!!

So it seems that not many people are getting married on the beach this year! Everyone is having their wedding in their hometown, at a wine vineyard, in the mountains, etc.. If you know of anyone that is having a beach wedding whether it be in the US or internationally, please let us know. Again, we are giving away a FREE DESTINATION WEDDING PACKAGE! All you have to do is provide travel & lodging for my assistant & I, & your wedding will be photographed at no charge!

Please contact us via email or phone asap.

No comments: