About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another adorable HS Senior!!!

This session was a ton of fun, although i think we were all soaking wet by the time it was all said and done.. Becca, her mom, & I, that is.. IT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY HOT OUTSIDE! We played downtown, found the coolest old telephone booth, ate strawberries at the farmers market, and ended up in a water fall by the end of the day! Becca was a trooper to say the least. And great to work with.

Here is a small sneak peek Becca. Many more to come!






No comments: