About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Popsicles & Smiles

Here are a few pics for the ad that i am doing for a childrens magazine.. More will be posted soon!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lauren, I absolutlely love them.. I am so proud of you.. Can't wait to see the others.. bj

Avery said...

These are great!! The second and the third one are my faves :)

Kari Wright said...

Great pictures!! I recognize quite a few of those cute little faces!