About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, July 7, 2008

I think I may want one :)

HA! This was the cutest b-day party ever! Little Braelyn turned 1. Her parents threw her a pink princess pool party. It was fabulous. Everything was decorated in pink & white including the birthday girl. Pink balloons, pink tousled ribbons, a pink bday cake with white icing, a sparkling pink tutu, a pink & white polka dot bikini, a pink princess crown~ it was adorable.. She celebrated her big day with her whole family~ grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great grandparents, cousins of cousins, best friends, etc.. I couldn't believe all of the people that were there celebrating the birthday of this little girl. She is so very lucky to have such a big, loving family. They were wonderful. I wanted to cry while watching her interact with everyone, as if she knew exactly who each person was. She laughed, played, & gave kisses all day long. Not one tear, did she let out. She was so happy. My (1st-lol) favorite part of the day, was when they sat her up on the table in her knew rocking chair to open her presents. She clapped and got so excited as soon as she understood what was going on. Her parents went through each and every gift & card with her. She literally held every card in her little hands and looked at them as her parents read aloud what they said. What 1 yr old has the patience for that? I couldnt believe it. And the expressions on her face as they were reading them to her~ priceless! My (2nd-lol) favorite part of the day was when Braelyn was playing with her mommy & daddy in the pool. I watched her being spun around in her little floaty by her mom and thrown up in the air for tickles and kisses by her dad.. It made my heart smile. I could have sat there and watched them all day long. I found myself getting sidetracked and forgetting to actually capture the moments with my camera because i was in such awe. They were the picture perfect little family of three. I am so so thankful that i had the opportunity to meet you all. It was the happiest day for me!

However i will say, I left the party feeling like i had been hit by a freight train..
It made me realize that i am so ready for that life. I cant wait to have a family of my own! Im thinking that may need to get married first :) I hope the man upstairs has that in store for me someday soon! We shall see...

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th!


No comments: