About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

TRAVELING

Hi all,

I will be traveling across the US for sessions starting tomorrow!!! I wont be checking my email for a day or two so if you need me, please call my cell.

I am looking forward to all of my sessions! Cant wait to meet everyone :)

2 comments:

Avery said...

Can't wait to see the new pics!! Have fun and travel safe :)

Avery said...

get to blogging chica! I want to see some new pics! :)