About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My favorite place on Earth is the bath tub!

Seriously, seriously, could not live without it. Feeling upset? Take a hot bath. Feeling achey? Take a hot bath. Bored? Take a hot bath. Happy & In love? Take a hot bath. Feeling Romantic? Take a hot bath. Want to relax from a long day? Take a hot bath. Want to play with bubbles? Take a hot bath. Want to listen to some good music? Turn it on & take a hot bath. Want to drink a glass of wine in peace & quiet? Pour your wine & go take a hot bath. A hot bath is by far the greatest thing on Earth!

The images below are of my fabulous cousin Lindsey and her family of 4. They just added a new addition in June! Isnt baby Kate adorable?? And her big sister, her pictures speak for themselves. She is one of the most gorgeous little 4 year olds that i have ever seen, and the great thing, is that she is just as beautiful on the inside. She is so polite and kind & has the biggest heart in the world. You have done a wonderful job mommy & daddy.. You should be very proud!

I spent the whole day with them when i was back in AR and had a blast. We literally took pictures ALL DAY long! The family images posted were taken late in the evening as the sun was going down at a little lake front in AR. I wish i could have taken more.. Lindsey, just get ready, because i have a ton of pictures for you to choose from!


















3 comments:

Avery said...

Great pics! I love the bath tub ones!!
Oh and I know the trick to making your pics larger (even with blogspot) just change the s400 in all of your html code to s800!

Kari Wright said...

Love them...I can't wait to see the rest!! I have received SO many compliments on our family pictures..thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!! That new little one is so precious! I still love coming back to visit your site to see all your new amazing pictures!! :)

Hope you are doing great!
Angela Everett (Blake & Tuck's Mom)