About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Andrew & Linsey, August 23, 2008

Andrew & Linsey were married at the Alumni Chapel on the campus of Michigan State University. This was a beautiful place to get married. Both of them attended undergrad & graduate school at MSU, so the wedding colors chosen, were green and white. I had the honor of photographing this Wedding with the incredible Jason Aten (http://jasonaten.blogspot.com/).
And is was a pleasure working with him. He is so very talented!

Thank you all so much for having me help capture your special day. It was an honor!



No comments: