About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Second Family

I have literally known this family since I was about 12 years old. I used to baby sit these kiddos. Anyways, I went to Fayetteville to photograph them and we had a blast! They crack me up. So much fun to be around. It was so hot outside during the session (like 105 degrees~hot) so they decided to jump in their pool at the end of the day- in their clothes.. It was so much fun to see the 3 of them interact and play as they did. I am going to be going back to Fayetteville to shoot Kevin's senior pics in 2 weeks.. I cant wait. He has no clue what he is in for- being that he is sooo model material :) Get ready to pose for me buddy! Its gonna be an all day event.

LOVE YOU GUYS!























No comments: