About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wedding Bookings!!!

Congrats to Kristy Blakely from AR who is getting married on September 26th, 2008

Congrats to Allison Bailey from AR who is getting married on April 25th, 2009

Congrats to Meagan Ratcliff from AR who is getting married on April 4th, 2009

Congrats to Lindsay Dyer from Orange County, CA who is getting married on September 5th, 2009

We are very pleased to have been chosen to photograph your Wedding!

Thank you all!

No comments: