About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Watermelons & Fun

I loved this couple. How cute are they!!! These two have a little one on the way and a wedding in Mexico very soon! I had a great time with this shoot. We played on Dixon Street in Fayetteville, and also took a few shots a good friends home by the pool. It was a fun time to say the least! They had the perfect style & the best attitude. You can just tell in their images how in love they are!

Thanks guys!
























No comments: