About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Sessions Galore"

I have literally been editing like a mad woman. 30 sessions in a 2 week period will just about make your fingers go numb... HA Im not complaining.. I love love love my wonderful clients, and love taking pictures.

So here are a few of the many many families that i have had the pleasure of working with this past month. They were all just fabulous.

Also, if you are interested in a fall/winter session (holiday as well) hurry up and call us! They are booking fast!





















No comments: