About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busy Busy...

Hey guys,

I will not be checking emails today as i am leaving for Lake Michigan to do a session, however, I will be taking calls if you need me. I will answer emails tonight or first thing tomorrow! For those of you looking for your sneak peeks, they are coming! I have 30 sessions to edit from my AR trip, so it may take just a bit longer than usual.

Have a great day!

No comments: