About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Missed me yet??

I have totally neglected my blog. I have been so so busy this month i cant keep my head on straight! lol And next month is even more crazy! No complaining, just letting you know why i havent been keeping up with my blogging.. I will be traveling again starting Tuesday of next week and will not be able to check my email while i am gone. I will be accepting phone calls if you need me. Orders that were sent to me prior September 8th, should be shipped to you within the next week. All other orders will be shipped to you after the 23rd of September.

Here are a few pics from as session earlier this month.


No comments: