About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Friday, September 12, 2008

"If you're a bird, Im a bird"

A quote from the most famous love story of all time... I know everyone that looks at my blog has seen the movie "The Notebook". Well this couple shares that exact love. The love that every girl wants and hopes for.

These two are so freakin cute together its not even funny. And Meagan is identical to Rachel McAdam's character in that movie. She was so stinkin adorable. They flirted with each other as if it were the first time they had met. They held each other as if they had been together for years upon years. Every time Blake looked at her it was if he had just fallen in love all over again. They smiled, they laughed, they played, they had everything in common. It melted my heart.

It was a wonderful engagement session. I absolutely cant wait to photograph your wedding in the Spring!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren these pictures are absolutely perfect! I keep coming back to look at them every now and then because it makes me so happy to see pictures of Blake and me together- finally! We especially love the ones from the marina. We are excited to see the rest and so lucky to have you photographing our wedding!

Lauren Harris Photography said...

Thanks so much Meagan!Im glad that you have enjoyed them. And I really appreciate the kind words. I am looking forward to your Wedding! It just sounds perfect.