About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Congrats to Angela & Adam!

Here are a few images from Angela & Adam's Wedding. They were an adorable couple. The wedding was perfectly quaint and the day went fabulous. It took place in the evening time, outside at Dow Gardens in Midland, MI. The weather wasnt to cold neither to warm~ it was just right! The trees were dazzled with beautiful fall colored leaves, the grass was crisp & green, the gardens were vibrant~ ah, how lovely it was.

Hope you guys have a fabulous honeymoon!














No comments: