About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Monday, September 29, 2008

'Keeping up with Lauren Harris" :)

Hey guys,

I have received lots of emails wondering where I have been because I havent been blogging.. :)

I have been traveling, working with my designer on my new website/blog, shooting weddings, and getting settled in my new home office!

Busy to say the least. I am so ready to have my new site up, you have no idea. I cant wait to share with you the new things that are happening with my business! I have been told that my site will be finished by the middle of November!
New Branding.
New Website/Blog All in one.
Daily Blogging about my life, my business.
New Weddings.
The knot. The Wedding Channel.
New Engagements.
New Slideshows.
New Video/Photos of ME in action.
New Q&A's for Photographers.
New Trendy Products. (Brides, you will love the new guestbook/album options)
New Pricing.
New Specials.


Oooooh and I'm itching to unveil it all to you guys. Just 1 more month! Stay tuned!

Brides, you have until November 1st to lock in my current rates. After November 1st, there will be a price increase for my services.

Also, for my families out there. If you havent noticed yet, my session fee has gone up. For those of you that have booked your session for October, the old fee will be honored. As a few of you already know, I have joined forces with a new print company (top of the line & fabulous), so you may see an increase in the a la carte rates and package collections over the next month. The new pricing changes that do take place will remain the same through the end of 2009 for my Families & Seniors.

Here's all the words that have inspired all the new changes you are about to see! Pick a word today and live by it!

Modern

Passionate

Stylish

Sexy

Fun

Exciting

Sweet

Tearful

Blessed

Successful

Southern Girl

Knowing me from the inside

Vibrant

Colorful

Daring

Bold

Strong

Diva

Breath Taking

Addictive

Artsy

Joy

LOVE

Cute

Gorgeous

Fashion

Happy

I am in the process of editing all of the Weddings that I have recently photographed. Will be posting a few pics on the blog soon.

I hope everyone has a blessed week!


No comments: