About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Questionnaire...

I saw this on another photographers blog that i love, and decided to fill out the answers myself..

I AM … Fabulous. :)
I WANT… a Range Rover.
I HAVE … the best job in the world.
I KEEP … God in my heart always.
I WISH I COULD … heal my grandmother.
I HATE … people that are two-faced, and liars.
I FEAR … Obama becoming president.
I HEAR … Faith
I DON’T THINK ... that i am going to have any problem meeting my goal next year for Wedding Bookings. YAY!
I REGRET … nothing.
I LOVE … my family, and dear friends.
I AM NOT … defeated.
I DANCE … not enough, but love it when i do.
I SING … to relieve stress. because it gives me something to do when im on road trips. because im goofy and love to sing in the mirror while i dry my hair.
I NEVER … intentionally mean to hurt people, though I know it's happened.
I RARELY … run from things.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … sappy love stories.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … perfect.
I HATE THAT … people are quick to judge others wrongly.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … not really anything at this point in my life.
I NEED … a good massage.
I SHOULD … give more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheer professionalism and dedication, enjoyed every bit of it!
questionnaire