About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snowed Under!

Well, not literally, although the weather here is so up and down that it could happen any day!
I am just busy, busy which is always a good thing! No complaints here, however it has left me no time to work on my blog. I have been designing a new logo, taking pics just about everyday, and working on my soon to be "updated" website...

I promise that i am going to start blogging daily.. Keep checking back. Maybe in the next week I will have a few new posts up of sessions that i have recently done.. This blog is going to be a way for my clients to get a sneak peek from their session prior to their gallery being posted!

I cant wait to get it going!

Thanks for being so patient.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay! I LOVE the new logo! Can't wait for the updates!