About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shiver me Timbers!

Can i say that i am WAY jealous of the people that live on the beach year round.. Oh my GAH it is so cold up here. We are supposed to hit 58 today! I have the heat on! Can you believe it, and it is almost JUNE... I am ready for my journey to AR, to say the least. I keep receiving phone calls from my friends/family in Dallas & AR rubbing in my face that it is in the 80's-90's.. And yes i have been disliking all of you for that lately.. I don't even watch the weather anymore because i know that i am just setting myself up for disappointment!

I am sooo excited to be traveling back home to the South very soon. I have my summer clothes out & ready to go!

ARKANSAS CLIENTS- So far this is my schedule for those of you that haven't booked your summer session:

In Fayetteville- June 6th-13th- only 1 session left
In Little Rock- June 14th-21st- I can squeeze in 2 more sessions

Will be traveling- June 22nd-July 21st

In Little Rock- July 22nd-August 3rd- only 5 sessions left

Please contact me asap to book your sessions as they are filling up fast!

Future dates will be posted soon!

Don't forget about our SPECIAL. If you book your session PRIOR TO JUNE 1st(The date of your session can be set for after June 1st) you will receive a $50 credit towards your print purchase!


Leaving you with two very cute kiddo's..









No comments: