About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

BOOKING WEDDINGS LIKE CRAZY!

Congratulations to this weeks bookings so far....

Katelyn & Joe, getting married on November 15, 2008

Angela & Adam, having a wedding on September 26th, 2008

We appreciate you all!

For those of you that are "ENGAGED" and would like to have us photograph your "BIG DAY", please contact us asap as we only have 3 Weddings left for commissioning in 2008!
We are now booking for 2009-2010!

If you want engagement pics, let us know so that we can save you a date! We are now offering custom designed announcement cards and DVD's!

No comments: