About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Friday, May 2, 2008

"12 Items That Will Have You Set For Summer"...

Front Cover & Additional Photo Spread in Today's Man Magazine! I am thrilled... The title of this blog is to the featured article that my pictures will be published aside in next months issue. I posted a few of the images from the shoot below! The article is on 12 different items (pieces of clothing) that can you can mix & match all summer long. For me, that just isn't possible, as i go through 12 different outfits in one week. Although for men, it just might work... (They have it way too easy)...

The shoot was a blast. The model has got to be one of the most photogenic people that i have ever taken pictures of! He honestly couldn't take a bad picture if he tried. And their fashion designer is just fabulous. I wish i had her around everyday! She has impeccable taste..

The Magazine is Called "Today's Man" Magazine. It is a monthly publication all about items, experiences and knowledge that have clear value and meaning for men. As a lifestyle magazine, its editorial focuses on business, sports, politics, finance, health & fitness, fashion, & trends... It's an all encompassing guide for the "everyday man" to live an extraordinary life. It is a good, clean magazine, and i highly advise you ladies out there to get a copy for your men!


1 comment:

Avery said...

Great job girl! These shots are fab!