About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

NEW WEBSITE/BLOG IS FINALLY LIVE...

Please go to www.laurenharrisphotography.com to view the new site! You may still view our portrait site at www.laurenharrisphotography.net.

Thanks for being so patient!

Lauren Harris & Staff

1 comment:

cmho3000 said...

NO-SHOW for FAMILY PICTURE APPOINTMENT!

LAUREN Pulled a no show and sent an email as means of cancellation. Maybe a phone call would have been more efficient? See my response below....

Lauren:

I do understand the situation completely and I am sorry you were sick. The point I guess I am asking you to understand of my frustration is to put yourself in my shoes for future reference as a business owner. There are 6 people in my family who rearranged there morning for these photos. You and I have had this appointment scheduled a little over a month, my son who is 16 had to schedule to be off, I spent all day on Saturday trying to find everyone something to wear, not to mention I have to do a lot of coaxing to try and get teenagers motivated and willing to get up at 6:30 on Sunday morning to take photos. A phone call would have been acceptable, I am very understanding. Had I received the email that you sent, which that is something you or someone should have checked, if this is the way you chose to contact me to cancel an appointment, would have been sufficient. But to show up for an appointment and wait for someone, not having a phone number to contact you with other than an answering machine, so we continued to wait, hoping you would show up, is extremely frustrating.

My suggestion for future reference, when trying to make amends for a missed appointment, that would also be the proper place for a phone call, not any email.