About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hi all,

Well, I had to switch web designers this week. Long story short, she was not able to finish the site in a timely manor. I have now hired someone else to get the job completed for me. The site will launch around the 1st of January. I promise. It is going to be a great new site/blog all in one.

I wanted to let you all know that I have taken the month of December off. I will not be blogging again until the new site is up & running! But it will be well worth the wait! Im so excited about it.

If you are interested in booking a session after the 1st of the year, you are welcome to contact me now to set your date.

Wedding Clients, please contact me any time for my availability in 2009-2010. I cant wait to hear from you.

I will soon be joining forces with another incredible photographer. We are in the process of fine tuning all of the details. Will let you know more on the new site. Stay tuned!

I also have 2 new employees on board. One that will be stationed in Arkansas, and one that will be in Michigan! I will be welcoming them once the new site is launched!

Incredible things are happening for Lauren Harris Photography! Cant wait to share it all with you! And thank you so much for your support.

Here are a few images that i will leave you with.

I hope that everyone has a blessed holiday!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm wishing you success with having your new site/blog completed. It is very frustrating to deal with someone who can't follow through...I know.

Unfortunately, I came upon your site just as you stopped blogging! I am really looking forward to following your posts and getting to know you more. Good luck in your endeavors and have a wonderful holiday season.

Lauren Harris Photography said...

Hi Lisa, I appreciate your comment. The new site will be launched on Jan 1st. (crossing my fingers) It will be an entire new look. Very vibrant & fresh! I cant wait to share. Happy holidays!

Meredith said...

These pics are fabulous! What a beautiful family they are--all of them so photogenic. The one of Ana and Kate is just beautiful! I know Lindsey is so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Wonder what happened to her???