About Me

Welcome to my BLOG! I am a Contemporary Photographer specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Children, Families, HS Seniors, Engagements, and Weddings. I am also available for print/editorial as my work has been published in a variety of magazines. Please leave me a comment under the image of your choice to let me know that you were here. I love hearing from all of you...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trendy Product!

I blogged about this company a few weeks ago and while talking to them about my new custom designed camera strap, I realized that the previous blog had been deleted! I couldnt let that happen.

Trendy Camera Straps are an awesome product for photographers! I have been looking for a comfortable strap that is also fun and makes a statement! They were able to give me exactly what I was looking for. Not only did they provide me with immaculate customer service, they also were able to custom design a strap with the colors of my new brand that you will see in the November launch!


Go to http://www.trendycamerastraps.com/ and check them out! It will be well worth your time!


No comments: